A conversion of an existing Arts & Crafts
building in Corstorphine, Edinburgh.
Built in 1890 the development delivered nine spacious 2- and 3-bedroom apartments over three floors ranging from 1,000 to 1,500 square feet: some with private gardens or external terraces and all with private parking. To the rear of the site there was two new build blocks consisting of twenty-two 2-bedroom apartments, ranging from 800 to 950 square feet.
The development is now Sold Out.